Custom Crocheted Hats
Hi. I'm Carolyn McAndie, owner and operator of Crocheted Headwear by Carolyn McAndie. Thank you for stopping by my website! Learn More About Me
Buy Local - Buy American
My products are each hand-crocheted with love in America by Americans ... mostly me!
I am the principal "crocheter" of my custom-made, hand crocheted headwear. These come to you with love from the Jakeway Family Farm in Carlsborg, Washington, where I was reared.
- Note: Colors may vary slightly from picture due to current yarn dye lots, computer monitor projections and photo lighting.
- Our crocheted crafts are handmade fan art, not official project.
Winter Special !
For a short time, Short Bearded Hats are $10 off!
To take advantage of this offer, enter code sb10
Bonus Offer !
Little Snuggy Bear
- Hey Little Snuggy Bear!
- Hand crocheted, super soft, fuzzy, fluffy, adorable blue bear hat. Two little brown button eyes add to its cuteness!
- Your baby will be cuter than ever wearing this one of a kind baby bear hat.
Go Seattle Seahawks !!
- Go Seattle Seahawks!!
- Awesome hat hair for your football enthusiast.
- Crocheted Seahawk Blue, Green & Gray hat with Sherman hair.
- For a true Seattle Seahawk fan!!!
Proven Benefits of Self-Adornment with Crocheted Headwear by Carolyn McAndie
- Surveys show that wearers of our products are more fun and become even more fun to be with when they are wearing one of my products.
- Reports that health foods taste better when consumed while wearing my crocheted headwear.
- Some surveys suggest that fat-laden foods simply don't effect the wearers of our custom-made hats and beards.
- Hunters that wear our custom made headwear have NEVER reported being attacked by bigfoot.
- Our American made, hand-crocheted headwear has proven to be ten times more effective than aluminum hats in preventing mind-reading by the government or hostile aliens.
- Reports from all over America are arriving daily from couples that wear Crocheted Headwear by Carolyn McAndie are regularly enjoying a level of intimacy that they had never known before.
Actual Testimonies of Real People
"Last year at our annual 4th of July celebration, I was wearing my Gandalf headwear, and the fireworks that I was lighting were two to three times as high as my neighbors. The brilliance of the display overshadowed the city's $250,000 fireworks display. My friends were amazed!"
"I was walking along a trail in the woods while wearing my Gimli set, and gold and jewels of all sorts started pouring out of a cave right in front of my feet!""I was out at a local coffee house while wearing my adorable girl hat & beard and a super-handsome man (that has a real beard) that I have had my eyes on for months bought my coffee, sat down and visited with me ... and asked me for a date!"